Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 647 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08478 ZMW / PKR *
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 34% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 35,719 Kwacha (₨421,306) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 130 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)