Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.860 ZMW / CNY
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 33% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 38,098 Kwacha (20,478元) in Huizhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Peterborough costs £500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)