Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.817 ZMW / CNY
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 34% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 34,906 Kwacha (19,211元) in Huizhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,948 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rennes costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jubail costs ﷼ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)