Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.171 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (United States) is 155% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 130,126 Kwacha ($9,880) in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)