Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11655 ZMW / NPR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 213% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 175,231 Kwacha (₨ 1,503,416) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hadera costs 3,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ludhiana costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Palma de Mallorca costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Turin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Plymouth costs £0.13 (about 2 hours ago)