Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.723 ZMW / ILS
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 103% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 111,584 Kwacha (29,973 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (43 minutes ago)