Cost of living in Hanover, Germany vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.595 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 81,211 Kwacha (€5,564) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $133 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs 4,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Konya costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)