Cost of living in Hanover, Germany vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.493 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 69,692 Kwacha (€4,809) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)