Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00057 ZMW / VND
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 22% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 40,347 Kwacha (71,339,563 ₫) in Hanoi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)