Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.980 ZMW / CNY
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 60,079 Kwacha (30,345元) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £64 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Adelaide costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)