Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.077 ZMW / CNY
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 19% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 67,753 Kwacha (32,617元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)