Cost of living in Grenoble, France vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.538 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 43% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 84,365 Kwacha (€5,803) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$53,000 (about 2 hours ago)