Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.213 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 80,537 Kwacha ($6,095) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)