Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.893 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 80,424 Kwacha ($6,238) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)