Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00791 ZMW / CDF *
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 4% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 48,726 Kwacha (6,159,715 Franc) in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)