Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.274 ZMW / BRL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 52,004 Kwacha (R$ 15,886) in Goiânia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cartagena costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Santander costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacna costs S/. 20 (about 2 hours ago)