Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.373 ZMW / PLN
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 51,610 Kwacha (15,302 zł) in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)