Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.984 ZMW / CNY
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 16% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 49,317 Kwacha (24,861元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santa Fe costs ARS $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)