Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.458 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 76,253 Kwacha (€4,933) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)