Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.168 ZMW / BRL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 43,752 Kwacha (R$ 13,809) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 130 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)