Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.312 ZMW / BRL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is about the same as in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 52,244 Kwacha (R$ 15,775) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Burlington, Vermont costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)