Cost of living in Essen, Germany vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.593 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 69,865 Kwacha (€4,788) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medan costs Rp 600,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 3 hours ago)