Cost of living in El Paso, Texas, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.946 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 71,895 Kwacha ($5,155) in El Paso, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)