Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.438 ZMW / TJS
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 44% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 31,720 Kwacha (22,052 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)