Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.159 ZMW / HRK
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 10% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 65,001 Kwacha (30,104 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Glasgow costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Netanya costs 55 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,626 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nice costs €1.55 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Southampton costs £3,010 (about 5 hours ago)