Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.062 ZMW / HRK
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 54,912 Kwacha (26,632 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £64 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Adelaide costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,700 (about 2 hours ago)