Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.346 ZMW / BRL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is about the same as in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 59,284 Kwacha (R$ 17,719) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)