Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00097 ZMW / IDR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 45,235 Kwacha (Rp 46,525,654) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New York City costs $8,409 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campeche costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)