Cost of living in Davao, Philippines vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24999 ZMW / PHP
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 38,871 Kwacha (Php155,487) in Davao.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,182 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)