Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.703 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 76,559 Kwacha (€5,207) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (about 3 hours ago)