Cost of living in Corunna, Spain vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.512 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 62,921 Kwacha (€4,336) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Torreón costs Mex$ 18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valparaiso costs CH$15,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Canberra costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)