Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.902 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 76,236 Kwacha ($5,484) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)