Cost of living in Coronado, Panama, Panama vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.215 ZMW / PAB
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coronado, Panama (Panama) is 22% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 61,091 Kwacha (4,623 B/.) in Coronado, Panama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £83 (about 2 hours ago)