Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.083 ZMW / RON
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 47,052 Kwacha (15,263 lei) in Constanţa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)