Cost of living in Cologne, Germany vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.493 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 78,709 Kwacha (€5,431) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)