Cost of living in Coimbatore, India vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18394 ZMW / INR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 45% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 28,093 Kwacha (₨152,728) in Coimbatore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)