Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.666 ZMW / MXN
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 40,416 Kwacha (Mex$ 60,719) in Ciudad Juárez.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)