Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.660 ZMW / MXN
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 31,155 Kwacha (Mex$ 47,184) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.67 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,489 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Aarhus costs kr24 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)