Cost of living in Chillan, Chile vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01805 ZMW / CLP
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 39,554 Kwacha (CH$2,191,891) in Chillan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)