Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.985 ZMW / CNY
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 9% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 50,051 Kwacha (25,216元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 40,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)