Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.887 ZMW / CAD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 80,504 Kwacha (C$8,143) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (31 minutes ago)