Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.086 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 80,518 Kwacha ($6,153) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bidar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)