Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42528 ZMW / THB
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 57,903 Kwacha (136,154 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)