Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.380 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 75,427 Kwacha (€4,904) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Burlington, Vermont costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)