Cost of living in Canberra, Australia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.399 ZMW / AUD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 95% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 109,279 Kwacha (AU$10,508) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.08 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Whitehorse costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 4 hours ago)