Cost of living in Campos, Brazil vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.207 ZMW / BRL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 54,300 Kwacha (R$ 16,930) in Campos.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $3.27 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥240 (about 1 hour ago)