Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.222 ZMW / BRL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 45,096 Kwacha (R$ 13,995) in Campo Grande.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 122 (about 3 hours ago)