Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.501 ZMW / AUD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 85,180 Kwacha (AU$8,966) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)