Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.588 ZMW / PLN
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 48,040 Kwacha (13,391 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Punta del Este costs $U55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.03 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Salvador costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (about 3 hours ago)