Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.423 ZMW / BGN
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 28% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 41,720 Kwacha (5,621 лв) in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)